Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Heading for Europe - to support one of our key SOA Suite customers

After a bad abdominal virus this week, that seems to pollute the Bay Area, and got me a sleepless night in the ER at UCSF Med - I am somewhat well again, and on my way to Europe.

I got the chance of a keynote at the OOP 2007 in Munich (Germany), speaking about Managing successfull SOA projects - and the importance of the human/organizational side in SOA projects.

If you happen to be at the OOP or around Munich, I think the entry to the demo pods / show floor is free - so come by and visit me - I'll be there to answer questions around SOA in general, demo the SOA Suite and meet customers.

Also during the week I'll be visiting one of our customers in Germany to make sure their large, and fledged SOA implementation hits the target.
With this in mind, and all the feedback we receive from the fields in our OTN forums I am very happy to see the industry and the market adopting our SOA Suite, the latest edition of, an all over integrated plattform from Governance, Development and Security, to BPEL as well as ESB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home