Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

OOP 2007 Keynote - Pictures

As already announced earlier, I had a keynote an OOP this year (on "managing successfull SOA projects") here in munich. Aside from all the really good speakers and a very geeky crowd - snow finally caught even me :D

What a blast, monday evening - and a full room of interested people - something you don't see too often at conferences, where the exhibition starts on tuesday.

Everytime I speak at a conference on this topic I learn something new, from questions after a session as well as from how the crowd reacts. This time the biggest take-away from OOP - the waterfall is dead, at least there :D

Here are 2 pictures from my keynote.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clemens,
I would like to discuss some issues we are facing and those which are critical.Can you please give me your email-address so that I can correspond there.

my mail id is prasannalakshmi.jonnalagedda@cognizant.com.

Thanks
Prasanna

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were going to buy a golf club, you wouldn't walk into a store and buy the first one you see, would you? Of course

not; especially if you want to improve your golf game! You'll want to hold the club, take some practice swings, hit some

balls if the store has a practice spot, and look at the price, of course. If you are considering buying running shoes,

you need to go through a similar process and take the time to find the perfect shoe.

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home