Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A day in Europe - OTN Forums got me back

After being out for a week of sailing in croatia with my best friends to race the adriatics, it seems work got me back, on a saturday afternoon.
I noticed a fair amount of new entries on the OTN BPEL Forums.
which is a great sign that more and more people adopt SOA into their projects.

By now we still see a lot on how-to questions - making me think, that our documentation and samples might not be easy and simple enough, to have the basic ideas covered.

I hope to get some input here on what you would like to see in the docs and samples, to make the development experience and learning curve smoother..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The examples that come with BPEL are fairly good. The problem is filling in all the gaps between the examples. I believe there should be a BPEL/Oracle Web Service Manager guide as well.

Another problem is moving from legacy systems to a SOA setup. Lots of companies have no real idea where to start.

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home