Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Friday, April 02, 2004

SAILING: one week, 50 feet @ adriatic sea :)

Yes, I can't believe it - just another day, and i will be @ one of my greatest hobbies - sailing, on a great boat, with some friends around - for a week, cruising through the adriatic sea.
With hopefully something around 4-6 Bft*s, to have some real fun there ...

For all of you knowing about sailing; It's a First 47.7 - with probably everything to imagine, including a huge Spi.

Depending on my mobile access, and even more depending - if i get my palm to work again (including the browser), I will maybe blog around from the boat :) - otherwise I'll do so when I'm back ...

Anyway wishing all my readers a nice Easter-week (end).

Having questions? Feedback me on this entry Clemens Utschig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home