Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Sunday, April 11, 2004

JHeadstart - J2EE RAD by generation

Our consulting folks from Netherlands started pretty long time ago building a nice, cool framework that let's you rapidly generate J2EE applications based on BC4J/Toplink, Struts or Oracle MVC Framework and as frontend jsp*s or uix pages and integrates slightly into our JDeveloper IDE.

As I worked with one of the last versions, that let me generate JSPs, as we needed them to fullfill the customer requirements, I started digging little into it - and liked it very much - as it really gave me the chance to generate most of my prototype app, and this within some hours - so if you have the time and are interested, give JHeadstart a try!


Having questions? Feedback me on this entry Clemens Utschig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home