Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Nice Cote d' Azur, EMEA Solution Architects Workshop

Yesterday night, after some 12 hours of flight from Westcoast I arrived in Nice, France, at Oracle's Solution Architects Camp, which will take place 'til friday.

This is one of the events you look for the whole year - not just because of the location, but also because meeting the european Oracle SOA family :-) and a lot of good friends from all over.

I'll speak on our latest BPEL PM release (10.1.3.1) and where future will bring us - so should be a good chance to get field-feedback once more.

I'll try to catch up with the OTN forums, given my WLAN works - to answer some of the burning questions, otherwise more when I am back on the weekend.

sunny greets from nice,
clemens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home