Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Flying more often then posting

Just a quick update - for those who wonder why I these days tend to answer more questions on the BPEL forums, instead of blogging.

Just arrived back from Nice (europe), I headed the next day to Pittsburgh, to help a customer - doing his first steps with our 10.1.3.1 BETA and starting to prepare for ODTUG Kaleidoscope (starting this saturday).
This resulted not jsut in jetlag - but also some stress, taking away my logging times. Nevertheless next week everything back to normal *lol*

If you have a chance to be around Washington DC the next couple of days - I think it is definetely worth joining in for technology networking.

I will speak about Developing with the SOA plattform and BPEL advanced features and news for 2.0

Hope to see you there, I will put my impressions around the event here :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home