Some 'more, in-depth' information on Oracle BPEL PM, ESB and other SOA, day2day things

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Day 1 at ODTUG: Web Architecture Symposium

Today the ODTUG Kaleidoscope opened its doors to the Web Architecture Symposium - and what a great day it was.

I finally managed to meet Peter Koletzke in person (I guess he and fellow Duncan Mills - are in the final cycles on their book) .. Talked with Ronald Berg on the human factor on projects (which get's more and more a top theme to speak on).

Frank Nimphius, fellow PM working on Faces and Security, came up with a cool introduction to JSF - which was very well attended (and got me a chance to get some theory from the experts)

I received a lot of feedback and questions on our new 10.1.3 SOA Suite, but most of them were related to our Human Workflow features (we really reworked the 10.1.2.0.2 version in a really sweet, and comprehensive new one), which I will explain in more depth on monday - in my deep dive session.

Tomorrow is all hands-on day, and I will probably visit Washington and pay my tribute to Ab Lincoln - and visit the White House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home